COME & ENJOY this lovely solid brick home on a perfect sized lot with easy access to public transportation and shopping. Featuring wood floors on the main floor, it has 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Enjoy the kitchen with its updated appliances and granite counter tops. A sizable pantry is just off the dining room. On the lower level there is a carpeted family room with a fireplace and an exercise area. If you are looking for storage there is plenty. This wonderful home is ideal for a growing family. Make an appointment to visit, imagine living here and make it yours! Because the owner continues to reside here PLEASE SCHEDULE YOUR SHOWING TWO HOURS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR SHOWING TIME. Mondays-Tuesdays (10:00 to 6:00); Wednesdays (11:00 to 6:00; Thursdays-Sundays (10:00 to 6:00)
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,362 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating.
- Full Finished
- 1. Brick.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Open, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price