Welcome Home to this immaculate, turnkey, 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home with over 4,000 sq ft. You will find a perfectly landscaped yard complete with a front porch, deck, and patio along with a 6' privacy fence and shed. The garage and driveway fits 6-8 cars. The main level features beautiful hardwood floors. There are new light fixtures, fans, and a brand new interior paint job. The gourmet kitchen has brand new white cabinets, brand new ceramic subway tile backsplash, a large island with pendant lighting, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and more! A sunroom off the kitchen and the newly painted deck offers the perfect space for outdoor entertaining. On the upper level you will find a spacious primary suite with a walk-in closet and spa bath, a second bedroom with ensuite, two additional bedrooms, another full bathroom and laundry room. The lower level features a huge basement, true bedroom, a full bathroom, an indoor gym, space for an office, storage and a walk-out to a new paver patio. Call today to schedule your private tour!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Asphalt, Block, Concrete, Stone, Vinyl Siding
4,002 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Oaks At Park Ridge
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl, Concrete, Asphalt
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price