Situated in Peaceful Setting on private lot in established neighborhood, this vintage Rancher has much to offer. Huge dining room and master bedroom additions add spaciousness to this cute and cozy home. Kitchen updates and completely new master bath. Updated powder room in lower level- has RI for shower to make 3rd full bath. Stone patio. Gorgeous lot with plenty of room to play. Garden spot.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Stone, Aluminum Siding
2,098 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Hickory Hill Homes
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Space Heater.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Partial, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Insulated, Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Stone, Aluminum
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Premium, Trees/Wooded, Private.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)